10 motivations to lose weight and stay fit
However, if the motivations to lose weight are not solid, they soon disappear. And is that losing weight is a task that you will only achieve if the reasons for attaining it are essential to you.
If you are a little clueless about respect, you have to look for inspiration in blogs like this and from friends and co-workers. In this way, you will renew the motivation to lose weight.
How to motivate yourself to lose weight
Discover in the following lines the best reasons to maintain a diet and a training plan that will make you meet the 2018 goal of losing the extra kilos.
1. Convince yourself. To be sure that you will have the necessary strength to start a diet, who must convince you that you want to do it. For that, you must self-evaluate your behavior. Ask yourself why you want to maintain the diet or physical exercise. Often think about the negative consequences of abandoning the regimen and training.
2. Forget Instagram models. Do not follow any Top-model on any social network. They have a different body from yours and cannot be compared to you. It is scientifically proven that women who read magazines with skinny models gain more weight than those who do not. As you can see, spending all day watching “hot guys” is not one of the best motivations to lose weight.
3. Focus your goal on a feeling. You look at a number instead of setting several kilos to fail when you want to lose weight. Focus on the sensations that the healthy food you eat or the exercise you give you.
4. Plan a strategy. Any large company requires a clear and well-defined roadmap. Therefore, write on a piece of paper the path you are going to follow to lose the weight that you have proposed. Create a monthly action plan with short-term goals that are easy to achieve. It’s a great way to find the motivation to lose weight.
5. Enjoy the road, don’t get bitter. Experts do not advise that you postpone the rewards for when you achieve the purpose of losing the kilos you have proposed. Distract yourself with what you want and forget about the objective. The path you have set for yourself is long-term. Your journey is to be enjoyed. Not to suffer. It is useless to waste time on motivational techniques to lose weight fast.
6. Imagine how your favorite clothes will look on you. One of the best motivations to lose weight is to place that garment that you like so much in a visible place so that when you see it, you receive extra strength to follow the diet. Being a piece of clothing that you already own means that there was a day that it fits you well. This helps set a realistic goal.
7. Be competitive. Studies show that people lose more weight when they compete with other people’s weight than when they act on their own. The self-esteem and pride that the human being has intrinsically in his personality lead people to be more effective if they compare their results with others.
8. Write your diet in a personal journal. It is a handy tool for weight control. It goes very well to know if you are fulfilling your plan to achieve it. Write down all the meals you make on a piece of paper, whether it’s a spontaneous snack you eat at home or ice cream on the street. Today, you can find fun diet journals in form and digital formats to keep you motivated.
9. Find an exercise that you enjoy. What will stimulate you more to achieve your ideal weight is doing something you want. Stop by your trusted gym and ask about all the activities they do. You will indeed find something you like. If not, you can always read exercises to do on internet blogs or Youtube video channels and practice them independently.
10. Learn to value your body. Different investigations have verified with empirical data that most people who are not happy with their bodies lose less weight. Evaluate, therefore, everything you can do with it and think about what you could do if you were fitter. Pamper yourself and spend a few minutes a day checking how handsome you are.
Thanks to the motivation to lose weight that you have read in this article, you are in a better position to start a training plan to shed the extra kilos.